Following previous communications regarding using seesaw to submit homework, please note, moving forward, homework should now only be submitted/uploaded using Seesaw. Only in extreme cases will paper copies be issued.
Homework can be completed in a number of ways:
- It can be completed directly onto the screen on Seesaw through the app or on a laptop
- Through a voice-note or audio this can be accessed on Seesaw
- A short video/audio and uploaded to Seesaw
- Image of completed learning by taking a photo and uploading it
- Children can write the answers straight onto paper and upload a video or image of what they have completed.
- Only if you need to and have availability of a printer, then it can be printed and completed on paper and returned to school in their homework folder. However, where possible, try to upload learning straight onto Seesaw (using the ways above) to limit the amount of paper being used
Any homework uploaded or completed needs to be submitted by Wednesday each week.
Homework will be marked either on Seesaw or, if a paper copy is sent in, marked onto the paper copy.
In Key Stage 2, any child who does not complete their homework by Wednesday, will attend Homework Club each week to complete their homework during the lunchtime (the day may vary across the key stage).
If you have any questions, please see your class teacher.