Our six Learning Behaviours together with our positive engagement strategy support our ethos values and guide our children towards the desired behaviours and characteristics of effective learning.
- Colour coded leaves - awarded to children for modelling one of the Learning Behaviours.
- Multi-coloured leaves—awarded to children who have demonstrated all of the Learning Behaviours.
- Golden Leaf of the Day—awarded by the class teacher to those children who have displayed the values to a high standard throughout the day.
- Golden Acorn of the week— awarded each week to children who consistently uphold the Learning Behaviours and ethos values of the school.
The awards for demonstrating the Learning Behaviours also allow points to be awarded to the House of the child (please see the House System page).
Other positive engagement strategies include:
- Stickers from the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Class Teachers
- Mrs Howlett’s Wall of Wonder
- Attendance incentives including biscuits for the class
- The Governor Trophy
- The Golden Broom—awarded for the tidiest class by the Site Manager
- Top Table
- Pip and Polly
- Breakfast Bonanza