Our six Learning Behaviours together with our positive engagement strategy support our ethos values and guide our children towards the desired behaviours and characteristics of effective learning.
Colour coded leaves - awarded to children for modelling one of the Learning Behaviours.
- Multi-coloured leaves—awarded to children who have demonstrated all of the Learning Behaviours.
- Golden Leaf of the Day—awarded by the class teacher to those children who have displayed the values to a high standard throughout the day.
- Golden Acorn of the week— awarded each week to children who consistently uphold the Learning Behaviours and Ethos Values of the school.
Other positive engagement strategies include:
- Stickers from the Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher and Class Teachers
- Mrs Howlett’s Wall of Wonder
- Attendance incentives including biscuits for the class
- The Governor Trophy
- The Golden Broom—awarded for the tidiest class by the Site Manager
- Top Table
- Pip and Polly
- Breakfast Bonanza
- Postcards home to celebrate achievments
- Telephone call to parents