Our school kitchen is managed by HC3S. HC3S is the largest provider of school meals in Hampshire, supplying hot and cold nutritional meals to 445 primary schools across the county. HC3S also supplies 3 schools in Dorset and 11 in Wiltshire.
Everything is cooked in our own kitchen by Mrs Oliver-Pulford and her amazing team of cooks who have been awarded the highest grade of 5* for hygiene and food standards.
To view the 3 week menus please visit the Hampshire Primary Menu page on the hants.gov website.
HC3S now have a Facebook page, HC3S Education Catering, so parents can see what is for dinner each day.
Free School Meals
Free school meals are available to parents/guardians who are in receipt of one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190 as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
No other benefits qualify for free school meals
Applying for Free School Meals
There is a new online service, where you can check your own eligibility for free school meals, or you can check on behalf of someone else.
To complete a check you will need the following information for yourself, or the person you are checking on behalf of:
- Name, home address and email address
- National Insurance Number or National Asylum Service reference number
- Child’s name, date of birth and school
Please note that by following the link below to the online free school meals eligibility checking service, you are leaving Hampshire County Council’s website.
The data you enter on the screen will be used to process your request.