This term we have launched the Seesaw online platform. Seesaw is a simple way for teachers and children to RECORD and SHARE learning. It is not replacing the Home Learning Resources found on our website.
Each child gets their own e-portfolio and can add things to it, like photos, videos, drawings or notes. When there are new Seesaw posts, families can be notified via app notification, email or SMS.
Parents are only notified about their own child’s work, and all data is safe and secure.
The app will also provide an opportunity to communicate with the class teacher and share news in an environmentally friendly and secure way.
There are many benefits to using this app:
- Teachers and children will upload posts about pupil’s learning and achievements.
- Class teachers can send messages and reminders to parents via the app.
- Extra home learning activities can be posted for children and parents to see.
- Teachers will be awarding the Golden Acorn through the app based on posts that are uploaded.
- Seesaw is private; you will only see posts created for your child.
Each child/parent has been issued with their own personal invitation via Parentmail. Please keep all codes and passwords secure. For those parents not using Parentmail, your codes have been sent home and you should receive these by Friday, depending on the postal service at this time.