Please note the government has identified that Newtown C of E Primary School will be open as planned to ALL pupils from Monday 4th January.
I know this is a worrying time for all but our comprehensive risk assessment will remain in place and will be updated when we receive the full updated guidance from the government and Department for Education.
However, please remember the following:
- Do not send your child to school if they have ANY of the three symptoms of COVID-19 (a temperature or a continuous cough or a loss of taste or smell)
- Do not send your child to school if they have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Please report all COVID absences via the school’s admin office email address until the school is open on Monday.
- Only ONE adult should enter the school grounds with your children. Additional adults will be asked to wait outside the school grounds.
- All adults and those over 13 years of age should wear a face covering to protect other adults and staff.
- It is CRITICAL that you keep to the staggered start and collection times and leave the school site as promptly as you can.
We will communicate any further information to you as soon as we can.
We look forward to welcoming all children back to school on Monday morning.