Thank you for your wonderful support at our winter wonderland outdoor Christmas Fayre on Friday. Although it was chilly, we have received wonderful feedback from parents, children and members of the community, that a good time was had by all.
We are delighted to be able to announce that we raised £1174.50, which will be put towards our new outdoor learning equipment. Thank you so very much!
Furthermore, at school this morning, the raffle was drawn and the winners are listed below, alongside the winners of Guess the name of the snowman, Guess the weight of the cake, and Guess the number of sweets in a jar:
Winners of Raffle
· Book Hamper: Blue Ticket 75 – Maddison Grey
· Solent Hotel Gift Voucher: Green Ticket 46 – Gracie Rose Elliott
· Bottle of Prosecco: Green Ticket 135 – Miss Marshall
· Play Zone Gift Voucher: Green Ticket 16 – Mandy Kane
· Tesco Gift Voucher: Blue Ticket 176 – Miss Marshall
· Monkey Bizness Gift Voucher: Green Ticket 83 - Ashleigh
· Personal thermal cup: Blue Ticket 68 – Maddison Grey
· Waitrose Novelty Nutcracker Biscuits: Green Ticket 135 – Sofie Holder
· Christmas Table Arrangement: Blue Ticket 228 - Amelia
· Decorative Welcome Sign: Green Ticket 125 – Eleanor Handley
· Print and Sew Voucher: Blue Ticket 204 – Mrs. Wright
· Tin of Celebrations: Green Ticket 124 – Eleanor Handley
· Cadbury Chocolates: Blue Ticket 62 – Keira De Marco
· Sanctuary Gift Set: Green Ticket 60 – Archie Gipson
· Soap & Glory Gift Set: Blue Ticket 153 –Carly and Ava
· Baylis & Harding Gift Set: Blue Ticket 13 – Ethan Howlett
· The Orange Tree Gift Set: Blue Ticket 8 – Lisa Lovelock
· Soak It Up Bath Set: Blue Ticket 169 - Miss Marshall
· Magnolia Gift Set: Green Ticket 134 – Sofie Holder
· Jar of sweets: Green Ticket 83 – Ashley
Winner of Guess the name of the Snowman
The Snowman’s name was Jolly and unfortunately nobody guessed this correctly, therefore all the names were placed into a hat and the winner was picked at random.
The lucky winner is: Deacon in Year 1
Winner of Guess the weight of the cake:
The cake weighed 2.884kg or 5.7lbs, therefore the lucky winner is: Lena in Otters
Winner of Guess the number of sweets in a jar:
There were 250 sweets in the jar, therefore the lucky winner is: Poppie in Grasshoppers
Please collect your prize(s) from the school office.