Children in Need Annual Duck Race is back and this year they want you to help complete our pun-tastic duck line-up.
Children in Need are asking duck fans across the UK to grab their crayons and design a duck, with one lucky ducky featuring in our big race at the end of the year.
Everything you need to take part is on their site, simply download the handy duck template and get quacking!
- This competition is open to children 16 and under, and must have their parent or guardian enter on their behalf.
- Download our handy duck template
- Get creative and design and name your duck
- Upload a scan or clear picture of your creation to our Uploader tool here
- The competition is open from the 12th of June, and will be closing to entries on the 24th of June at midnight.
- We’ll get in touch with the parent or guardian of the winner via email or phone, and the winning design will be shared on our social media channels, as well as in the race itself!
For full details please visit the competition page in our Home Learning section.