Our school motto is: Growing Minds, Shaping Futures
Our motto is strengthened by our Christian ethos values of Love, Courage and Friendship. Through these we aim to:
- Develop outstanding future citizens who are confident, thoughtful, independent lifelong learners.
- Develop outstanding teaching and an exciting curriculum which provides irresistible learning opportunities and a love of learning.
- Ensure all of our children are provided with the skills they need to succeed in life including those to lead happy and fulfilled lives.
- Develop strong positive partnerships with parents, the church and the local community.
- Be a welcoming and supportive Christian school in which staff, pupils, parents and governors work together to promote our values and ensure the best quality of learning.
These aims are supported by our Learning Behaviours (Resilience, Focus, Independence, Self-Regulation, Respect and Boundaries). Our Learning Behaviours are embedded within our curriculum through SMSC (Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural) and the Fundamental British Values (Rule of Law, Democracy, Individual Liberty, Mutual Respect and Tolerance of Those with Different Faiths, Religions and Beliefs).