Learning Support Assistant - EYFS
- Closing Date: Thursday 20th September 2018
- Interview Date(s): Thursday 27th September 2018
- Job Start Date: October 2018
- Contract: Fixed term until Friday 19th July 2019, due to the need to review the viability of the position on an annual basis
- Salary Type: Support Staff
- Salary Details: Grade B - LSA1 (£16,905 FTE)
- Hours of Work: 30 hours per week, 8:30am – 3pm, Monday to Friday, Term-time only – 39 weeks
- Location of Role: Newtown CE Primary School
- Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Newtown C of E Primary School is looking for a friendly, caring and professional Learning Support Assistant to join our dedicated team, who work hard to meet the varied and complex needs of the children in our school. This position will be fixed term until Friday 19th July 2018 and will be based in the Early Years Foundation Stage classes.
We believe that every child should be given every opportunity to achieve their potential and make progress in every area of school life.
We are looking for a special person to help provide one to one support for a pupil with a range of complex medical needs. We are committed to collaborative working to provide positive learning experiences for all our pupils.
Relevant qualifications and experience working with children with medical needs and conditions are desirable, as well as experience working in the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Please contact us for an application form if you are:
- Someone who enjoys working with children in a patient, positive manner and a can do attitude
- A team player who remains calm when things don’t always go to plan
- An excellent communicator who will work with a range of professionals and support both the child and the parents implementing programmes devised to meet the needs of the child.
- Prepared to be accountable for the provision and progress of the child/children in conjunction with the class teacher and SENCO.
- Flexible, practical, creative
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please keep an eye on the hants.gov vacancies page as well as this page for any future vacancies.