Closing Date: Friday 16th November
Interview Date: TBC
Contract hours: Part time, 10 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
Salary Type: EHCC/Support Staff
Salary Details: Scale A: £16,395 FTE (Actual annual salary £4,431.60)
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 3pm-5pm, 10 hours per week
Location of Role: Newtown C of E (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School, Gosport
Newtown C of E Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and flexible person to become a member of our School Cleaning Team, so that optimum use can be made of the buildings and rooms for school and community purposes.
- Carry out a range of defined cleaning duties within a specific area, in line with agreed procedures and standards.
- Observe maintenance requirements and report any deficiencies to the Senior Site Manager.
- Ensure chemicals and other equipment are stored, used and secured properly.
You will need:
• To be fit and able to clean to a high standard
• To work as part of a team and have a good sense of humour
• To be able to interact with a wide range of adults and children
• To be able to deal with all matters in a confidential and professional manner
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Be willing to undertake further professional development, when appropriate
Our children are highly engaged, keen to learn, enjoy all aspects of school life, are well-mannered and considerate of others. The staff team are positive and dedicated to the learning and welfare of the pupils. Parents and governors are fully supportive and engaged with the school. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants should be aware that personal holidays cannot be taken during the school term time.
Visits to the school will be warmly welcomed, should you wish to meet with Senior Site Manager to discuss the duties of the role.
Submit the application form via email to email@example.com or drop off in school.
Please keep an eye on the hants.gov vacancies page as well as this page for any future vacancies.